Monday, October 26, 2009

Trusting GOD

od·ys·sey
(ŏd'ĭ-sē) n. pl. od·ys·seys
An extended adventurous voyage or trip.
An intellectual or spiritual quest: an odyssey of discovery

Yesterday our youngest grandchild was playfully engaged in a wrestling match with his brother, laughing that deep gurgling giggle, tapping him on his forehead and escaping under the covers only to have me yell from the kitchen,
" Someone is going to end up crying...go to bed guys!"
Well, in the midst of these little boys' wonderful imaginations and seriously heightened spirits
came a serious warning from (our) heavenly angel above.
Rizzi by name.
As my daughter and I watched Ty drift to another calming place we shared the shifting of his energy and questioned what was transpiring.
He had gone from silly to serious in a flash.
His face turned pale and he complained his tummy ached.
In less than an hour later, the phone rang with the ugly news that our dog Jack had been hurt.
Jack is 3000 miles away.
In the midst of all the ruckus going on in my living room I do believe that calming which came across Tyler's being, was for Jack.
Lately, I have been tested every way possible in this tumultuous journey I am on.
I have questioned my own Faith, tested the power of prayer, restricted myself to a place of which I have become stuck, failed yet another relationship and grown older, but wiser.
I think positive energy is imperative.
I think the power of your thoughts are everything in deciding the outcome of any given situation.
I think some times thinking can be damaging.
Yesterday brought me some very deep thoughts about GOD and the Universe and energies and placement and getting oneself into the proper place within yourself.
This day, I am going to ask God to ground me, give me courage and understanding as to where I am supposed to be.
In the meantime I am going to LISTEN closer to what I hear and follow my intuitive mind.
and while I'm at it?! ... forget what other folks think, its my Life.
...and my angels are watching over me, my Lord, angels watching over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment