Thursday, October 29, 2009

Heavenly candy

Folks...I'm sorry!
Man, I wasn't trying to make you all sad.
I was, just what I thought were happy thoughts... gonna drop by and leave a few Hershey bars.

I have even received a phone call from my collegues...(I guess someone other than Dad does read my blog!)

Papa is the coolest.
He is somewhere at the Hershey plant of Heaven, on the South End, down the street from Uncle John and Eddie, Papu Norman and Aunt Dot.
He is the Foreman there.
Running the program with his freshly ironed uniform;
Hmmmm. I wonder if Papu does the pressing himself?
His hat sits on the back of his little pea head.
He tells silly jokes and shouts about them N*$!!@#s who eat all the candy up.
He prays for us during his morning breaktime and smiles down on us in between Yankee games.
The Price is Right.
Pardon the pun... but we know salvation is his.
He has made us all happy for all the years we have known him.
What would make him stop now?
Enjoy the chocolates and brush your teeth after.

No comments:

Post a Comment