Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Hollow Weenie

I'm amazed at all the sexually explicit Halloween costumes this season.
PocoHottie, Ophelia Payne, RN, SPONGE Babe?!!!
Then there is the other catagory: SCARY.
How many Michael Jacksons and SCREAM can there be?
I find at work, Halloween gives those scary folk time to come out.
Time to dress or I should say "undress".
Yeah, we got a few roaming around half naked, in their sexy night clothes.
Nylon does not cover up all those rolls of fat so grossly displayed!
But worse than that, I think it gave a few guys here a readily available opportunity to dress in drag at no expense.
My costume is simple.
I am THE RECEPTIONIST : Skilled Achiever.
Yup, the Christian Heir's twin.
Giving GOD the glory!
Enjoy today.
Don't be scared either ...cause God's got your back ...long as you keep moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment