Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I woke up to a text from my son this morning which really made me think.
It read:
Halfway thru the year.
My other son's blog talks about his accomplishments completed in the last months.
My daughter is in the midst of her metamorphosis.
So I am wondering where I am?
What accomplishments have I made this year?
At one time I could say I had walked my way back to my ideal weight.
But at 54 years old, nobody needs to (still) look like a cheerleader;
especially with a rooster neck that comes with age!
I am financially secure.
I have friends/a support/family.
I don't need to make any apologies to anyone to date.
But what am I supposed to be accomplishing right now?
Let me go back and read that text one more time.
So I can try to understand what it means to be half way thru the year.
If I am not where I am supposed to be, at least I know when I get there, (and I will get there)
I have the Victory in Jesus Christ!
Be patient I say.
It's coming.
Whatever it is.

Oh guess what?
The Word for today is Victory.
WE HAVE THE VICTORY!
- compliments of God

No comments:

Post a Comment