Friday, November 06, 2009

CALM DOWN

Well, I'm most disturbed today.
First of all, my then husband has requested copies of some great photos of our GranChef, Tyler.
I cannot print the great photos I received of Ty's Halloween parade due to the fact
INK CARTRIGES...geeez...yes, ink cartridges....are locked up with only two keys.
Like some kind of narcotic would be in Beverly Hills.
This is a place of employment folks, a work place, not Fort Knox.
How much do cartridges cost anyhow?
And if you start calculating the cost of pens, pencils, napkins, tubs of peanut butter, silverware and toilet paper folks steal from the job....
I have to fill out a HELP DESK ticket and wait for a response.
The guy i son vacaction so it will drop to the bottom of the list and certainly won't be fixed today!
By that time I could of walked around the corner to CVS, WalMart, Walgreens, RiteAid or even gone to my friends house and borrowed his printer, carted it home, plugged it up read the directions and since I have all that required mess it takes to get a photo complete; photo paper, ink, etc at home, HECK.. .
I need to stop.
I have a nice walk tonite and if I continue I will have spent my entire evening repenting for the disservice I am causing.
But to top it all off...Someone keeps bickering with me over some minutia, (yes Dad, I know the word now) with me and I can't seem to get around it.
I don't care.
I don't want to be involved.
Get out my cavity and leave me alone.
WHOA.
Sorry.
Speaking of cavities.
Brush your teeth, floss and visit the dentist when required.
So says Dad.
Besides when you're in some one's face like I been all day, you want to have minty sweet breath.
PANIC and FREAKOUT?
yup.
Better days.
Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment