Tuesday, October 20, 2009

check the mailbox

I am so sorry to say the mail has not come yet today.
It has been almost an entire week.
I wonder where mail goes when it does not arrive on time?
I had made an order for a lovely two piece outfit that had gone on sale at NY&Co and I ordered it online at a fraction of the cost paid for the original outfit I received from the store.
I was truly excited as this ouotfit was a nice matte jersey print. A skirt just the proper length, and the top was too sexy! It was a nice transitional piece. Something I could carry with us when we travel. I could wear it almost all four seasons with the proper accesories. I couldn't wait!!!
I saw the transaction come thru on my statement.
I went thru the entire weekend.
I wondered when it would come.
But no outfit.
I called the company and they gave me a tracking number.
I searched for where it could be.
It had come and gone!
The mailman had deliberately not left a notice.
He said three flights up was too far to walk.
Was it my fault I live on the third floor?
It had been sent back to the company.
Now, it was no longer available and it was dirt cheap to start with, so I was sure they were all sold out!
I was livid.
But, as GOD would have it, and only after I repented for my bad attitude, cursing the mailman and being unhappy at the course my journey had taken,
yup! I found it in the thrift store.
Size 6, brand new.
Patience. That 's what GOD asks of us.
Wait on the Lord.
Whatever is happening is guaranteed HIS PLAN.
If its not in the mail today, get excited!
God is coming from another direction; just be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment