Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Praising GOD Grazing the Devil

Let me just start off with a simple
" Thank you Jesus for hearing our pleas".
I am convinced prayer is powerful.
I am also aware of when you are obedient to God, He puts an extra effort , if you will, towards our obedience.
PRAISE WILL CONFUSE THE DEVIL.

Yesterday a dear support of mine was in a serious car accident.
He's ok.
Tractor trailer ran into his car.
But when he notified me, I was (instantly) positive he was safe from harm.
I just knew.
The picture he text ed me showed his vehicle completely smashed and totaled out.
But I still knew he was safe from harm.
My immediate response was that of Thank You Jesus!
For hearing the depth of my constant prayers, for sheltering him from any reoccuring, past thoughts or feelings of (fear), for Comfort for us all, for renewed~ness!
I am grateful to God for his safety.

You see, when one door closes, two open.
Yes, he had a beautiful car.
But he has an even more beautiful Life since he walked away from it all.
Maybe he has no transportation right at the present, but God will make a way for him to get from Point A to Point B.
Promised.
Car sales are treeeeeeemendous now due to the economy.
Buy Buy Buy....
Maybe 2040, formerly known as Boy, will come out and negotiate the price of his dream car.
(I choose a nice light green).
Milk some time off, hehehe, it's summer.
The Cape is great this time of year.
But all this (your own personal) blog to say:
Understand we are where we are because of Gods Great Plan.
Altho if we look around us it totally seems to reek of fail.
But use LOGIC, (LEAVE OUR GOD IN CHRIST) to handle it,
(whatever IT is)..... and used correctly, will save you.
Let your Purpose in Life be known.
Live with Excellence.
Be a great Testimony of all things!
Show how well you can wait on the Lord because the Lord has better things for you.
Forget about the past, the future, the problems.
Learn from the past, prepare for the future and give your problems to God.
I talked to a life long friend of mine for 4 hours yesterday.
He explained some things to me that I thought were the "basics" and if even explained, should have, been shared with my teenage grandson, not me, a 54 year old mature woman.
But after Sunday's sermon and his exhortation, I'm learning.
We have a Plan to live. A journey to travel and it may take some time before it is revealed to us what the lesson is. For many reasons, it may take forever. We could be stubborn, like me. We could just not be ready. We could be rebellious, unaccepting, estranged. We could just be a nano second short of the message...having to repeat the cycle one more time to get it right.
But whatever it is, it has already been Divinely Designed. Enjoy the fact that you have been chosen to have this Awesome God behind you. Holding you up, having your back, planting and watering your Seed.
We have 3 Seeds and two seedlings God waters for us on a daily basis. (I love our Garden!)
So as the song says:
Praise Him in advance.
Your blessings are already.
One more thought:
Ya know how DURING the whole storm, we may fuss and whine?
Stop that.
Because He is there to pull us THRU it, not to take us TO it.
Got to get strong some how.
Think about it.
Enjoy today and praise God for all He gots that He be sharing!!!
Big Hugs,
ChristianHeir

No comments:

Post a Comment