Friday, January 15, 2010

new inventions

Ok.
No, OKAY!
I am gonna be rich.
Last night I yell to my grandson, who is so comfortably propped up on the day bed watching TV, eating chips and laughing heartily.
"Eric" , I say, why is there garbage in the bathroom?
Well, how stupid a question was that Grandma Mimi?
Having been the Christian Heir for some time now, my patience as well as my knowledge of all things should be impeccable.
But....
As I rambled on about the garbage needing to be emptied by him daily the lilt in my voice disappeared and the by the time I was done the voice had gone down at least one octave.
This morning I woke up and proceeded on my way into the bathroom I noticed the trash was overflowed.
FAST FORWARD.
4 pm EST.
Eric,why is there garbage in the bathroom?
It is your job to empty the trash.
Did you think I was just randomly mentioning some FUN FACTS to you when I TOLD you the trash was full last night?
"YEAH", he replies.
Excuse me?
"YEAH".
****The correct answer here was, "Yes, Mimi".******
I have the rights to a new product now.
You may download this application at a mere introductory low price of $29.99.
It will snatch the living doo doo ( check yesterdays blog) out of anyone you wish.
Grabs their azz straight thru the cellphone.
One minor technicality; it may slow down your scroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment