Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Driving in the dark

Ok fellas. I am really tired of this restriction.
I have been asked at my job to order a menorah.
I can't even go to a decent site to order a pretty blue and gold one I saw on the openinng page for all of 15 seconds.
Then it went blue... BARRACUDA'd.
What's a gurl to do?
How can I possibly allow the entryway to my office to be bare and unbalanced?
There is an awesome floor to ceiling window, a showcase, and a revolving overhead lighting system that I could change the bulbs and have it any color I wished!
How can one restrict me from going online to order such festive attire?
Kwanza, Christmas, what am I to do?!!!
I'm no good right now.
I got to find a way to the menorah store or else!
Then to top it off I used to be able to "see" my blog on 2040's site.
Not no more.
I am driving in the dark here so if the spelling is off, forgive me and improvise.
hey, it could be worse.
If I don't get to talk with you tomorrow, HAPPY THANKSGIVING.
Wish you all could drop by for a bite to eat.
So wherever you are, be thankful.
Listen to some great music, cuddle up with a fresh turkey leg
...or get fresh with your turkey's (sweetheart's) leg,or both!!! hehehe.
Be thankful every day.
-Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment