Monday, November 09, 2009

Coming thru the back door

Good Golly Miss Molly!
I feel like a spy.
The changes I have to go thru to get to this site are unbelievable.
But as I am the Christian Heir, I so gratefully give thanks to Our Heavenly Dad, oops don't get silly, Our Heavenly Father because I have to go thru Pradia2040 to get to my site, which allows me and promises I get to read his blog daily and still write! WHOOOOOOOOOSH. Mouthful.
Changes.
I wanna talk about changes.
Almost 5 years ago I went thru some changes.
And then 5 years before that I went thru some different changes.
Today I am going thru another set and wondering why they are (still) so familiar to me.
I thought when you go thru something, its normally a lesson.
Well, I am becoming frustrated with this set of lessons.
It seems I keep banging my head against the wall.
I've seen this wall before kids, an OH! too familiar site.
So I am working on a few 'Do Me' skills this week.
So far this week, I went thru the closet and sorted thru all my summer attire.
I thru away a gross amount of T-shirts bearing cute little puppies and rainbows and even one with the silver embossed QUEEN on it. For some reason that shirt reminded me all but royalty.
I packed away all my OLD NAVY flip flops. You know the ones you get for 2 for $5.00?
So since its an odd price and an even number you end up buying more pairs than you need?
I dunno.
That's how my brain works it out.
SOoooo, then I went to a tag sale and bought in all new stuff.
Makes sense right?
What I did buy was a pair of newborn pj's for Buddy.
He's Ty's Cabbage patch.
Somehow I can't stand looking at Buddy's bare arse.
To top it off Ked even gave place to the idea of having a tattoo yup, you guessed it.
I ain't even got to finish.
What's his name? Xavier?
Right there on her right butt cheek.
I'll stick with a MOON tat on my neck.
But anywho.
I'm now on this new leg of my Journey and I need to make some touch ups.
You know like a rough edges kinda thang?
WHoa....
I'm typing and working too here.
How do you answer the phone clearly and concisely, slowly, sounding out 7 syllables, and they ask you, "Is this JET BLUE?".
Back on the ranch.
I will take it a day at the time, thanks to my then husband.
(He has taught me this one).
He does well at this task.
I will relax and enjoy this week.
Come next Sunday I will work on a new project.
I am going to live well.
I've cried way too much in the last 4 weeks.
Time to laugh.
...time to make some changes towards me...
When you step back and take a look at the BIG picture?!
What are we so worried about?
Rewind as far back as you can go.
It always worked out for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment