Wednesday, October 07, 2009

party on peoples

Hey!
Let me tell you when I say I have a great place of employment I have a super place to work.
We are celebrating Breast Awareness this week. The spread of food was fantabulous. The proceeds go to a great cause and ya' get to laugh at all your co workers who be trying to take home the free beer.
Nah, but I 'll tell you I never knew you could do so much with a Triscut.
Wasn't it Pigs in A Blanket that was the hit at all the get togethers?
Well, I have to be grateful to GOD for this event.
I was a hit with my prettier than ever pink dress.
Everyone wore pink today.
Plus for those folk who did not partake in the dressing of the wolves, (yup) they wolf down every bit of cheese spread they can if its free! I made pink badges for them. Streams of pink ribbon, pink hearts and the pink cure emblem out of paper.
It was quite heartwarming to me.
For all of you who are in remission, thank you God.
And the rest of you keep the Faith!
God has your back just keep moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment