Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The To Do List

Good morning.
Keeping my word to write every day might be a challenge, for me.
However, when I finally get a response from some reader it will be worth every moment of the discipline He has given me to succeed.
Yesterday was the first entry to my new blog and I couldn't for the Life of me figure out what to write about. So I came home from work and sat quietly on my porch, straining my brain and thinking. It wasn't until this morning when I read emails and found the most interesting List composed by a great friend of mine.
1. Live in Amherst WITH a new car.
2. Go Skydiving again!
3. Meet Hillary Clinton.
4. Become a World Leader.
5. Write a book.
6. Get a Jack Russell.
7. Thank God more often.
8. Be a father.
9. Get pair of sunglasses...it's sunny out.
10. Live.
I am especially impressed with #7.
When we Thank GOD more often, the rest will fall into place!
So, I leave you today with the idea to form your own "To Do" list.
Let me know what you are striving for.
Then thank God for it!
Grace and Peace to you,



3 comments:

  1. ARTICULATE AND SINCERE...A REAL WINNER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya' know what? this blogging stuff facinates me!

    It is 17 days later and I just saw this comment.
    Thank you gentlemen!!!

    ReplyDelete