Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Hi everyone,
Sorry to be so lazy and forgetful all at once.
I haven't really felt well and have been on some kind of 3 second delay.
You know like when you speak on the radio?
My mind is furry-like.
There is the seasonal changes that I don't adjust to very well, the emotional wavering that is hard to accept and the physical that is the result from it all.
Sometimes I just can't give the proper answer to why I am feeling so down in the dumps when questioned.
Yesterday, it was that I continued to miss my Dad.
My supports Dad's birthday was yesterday and I missed him also.
He too, has passed away.
However, somewhere in there was their kind words, antics, jokes and laughter.
They strummed their guitars to a 2-5 chord together and looked down upon us I am sure.
Then there is that halloween candy.
I don't do candy.
I do pasta and bread.
Pure carbohydric, I am.
So in the tradition of candy exchange, the kids dropped off candy on the dining room table,
albeit still traditon or not.
NEWSFLASH:
I am in the Lobby and two gentlemen appraoch me.
These are clients of ours to whom I have been introduced and am on a first name basis.
Ok, I 've seated them and decide to continue to type my blog.
The language becomes excessive and now vulgar, remarking about how one of their female co workers is a b*tch.
Now, I told you I am not myself lately.
Note: This is one of the questions I will have for GOD come the proper time; which is why do I always end up in these predicaments?
Well,
I let out this crazy voice like I had the power of a female god demanding they explain, B*ITCH!
I think I just scared them away.
Take your vitamins and eat your veggies, kids.
Life can be difficult.
GOD doesn't come in tablet form or from a tree... altho there is evidence of the fruits of your labor, so keep on praying.
Tomorrow should bring joy in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment