Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Life and Death

I am numb today and quite sad as my co worker's Dad passed away this week from a motorcycle accident.
My condolances to her and her loved ones.

It wasn't long ago my support was in an accident where a tractor trailer rear ended him.
He is fine.
A few visits to the chiropractor, some heat and exercise and he will be able to wave that arm high in the sky while he gives God all the Glory for the Protection given.
Thank you to those legion of angels...

We are not promised each day.
Each day is a blessing.
We are to be a blessing into each day.
I bet if you stop and really think about all the wonderful things God does for us each day you would be surprised and more grateful!
I think about the pennies (coins) I find in my travels.
Most folk would say that is lucky.
I think it is a show of abundance.
Assurance.
I think it is confirmation to some of the things I present to God during my day.
I think every time I find that coin it is God reminding me the answer is right in front of me; or at least HE, (the Real Answer) is.
Something as minute as this, may be, to other folk not so impressive, as it is to me.
But, there are always little hints God leaves us.
You just have to find them.
Enjoy your day today.
Find some of the overlooked pleasantries God provides for us daily!
Leave a comment, I would love to hear ...


No comments:

Post a Comment