Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Hate Hair


I'm slow at making decisions lately.
I guess its the age I am.
I visited my son's blog yesterday.
I always enjoy his writing.
He posted a WHO DOES IT BETTER with Mrs. Obama's hairstyle.
Check out his blog! pradia2040.blogspot.com
Well for those of you who know me... I hate hair.
I love a bald man, any age.
Or maybe I should clarify, I love the LOOK of a bald man.
I think short hair is more appropriate on older women.
I love the natural look; maintained correctly.
I am somewhere between looks right now.
Too old to be hip hopish, to straight to be Hippie.
Too young for the gray, too scared to color, too thick for a Natural.
Don't want to perm.
So what do I do?
Buy a wig.
YUP.
(I'm giving away secrets).
I can't tell you the action I have gotten behind this little short black number.
We'll refer to her as FIFI.
I feel like a little French maid(en) in this hair.
My eyes are blue/green and light up in the night!
My attitude is better and I feel confident.
Beats that short frizzy mess I had going on.
Now, to figure out what I do when this Gemini move is over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment