Friday, July 24, 2009

JUST DO IT

Nike used to have a slogan which read: Just Do It.
That is exactly how I feel today.
JUST DO IT DAMMIT!
Recently, Life, or at least this portion of the Journey has been difficult for me.
I feel like I wish I could just meet the deadline, at the very least.
I wish I could complete the task, get the wish, seal the deal.
If I am not questioning my health, I am answering someone else's dilemma.
If I am up Spiritually, others are down emotionally.
If I choose to play, others insist on playing games.
If I walk, then inevitably someone runs.
If I give, there they are with either hand outstretched, ready for the take.
My patience has turned to patients.
I no longer read but am being read.
I have been supervised, compromised, dignified, satisfied, and adored.
I have experienced rejection, completion, resistance, defiance and love.
My mind (which never stops running, probably with scissors) is tired.
I wish, be careful... for a quiet in my comprehension of it all.
A "Be still and know I am GOD" convention.
I visited my daughter and grandboys last night...
While my sons slept in my home.
Late in the evening I watched over them, wondering if we did all we could in raising them properly.
Had we given them all they needed to be successful?
I went to bed crying, thinking I might have failed, since my Life was in such disarray.
I asked GOD to help me to accept what Plan He has designed for me.
I aked Him to allow me to know that He is All Powerful and if, indeed, I had made a mistake anywhere, all I need do was ask Him and Believe and He would surely fix it!
So, I am, we are, in a win win situation.
No matter what, GOD has our back.
Everywhere, all the time, everyday.
No matter what the problem may seem to be, realize, for GOD there is no problem.
Thank Him in advance for this Journey and know what you have is yours,
(by way of Our Awesome Creator)
Love,
God.

2 comments:

  1. That is nice, Nike never knew how they would inspire the believers of Christ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beansa3Bk is a new blog I read recently. The name inspired me as my quote for the year is NO SEED,NO LIFE...

    ReplyDelete