Thursday, July 02, 2009

I Am

NOTE TO THE PRESIDENT:
How does a blogger get so many "reactions"???
Copy and Paste, 2040!


I am somewhere between going up and coming down.
In these last few days I have experienced so much.
From valued friendships to Faith to determining what is and isn't, to Trust to Honor and back again it seems.
But now that the dust is settling, I just want to remind everyone a very simple but powerful thought.
(Someone shares this with me often...God bless them ...so I have it in my brain!)
EVERY THING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.
Those things we cannot understand, reason or change are for the best.
Because if we could understand, reason or change guaranteed, we would mess it up.
The Journey is a road to travel.
(Look at how far we have come)
Jesus is Our Bridge.
and we are Blessed to know this.
What if we didn't have this knowledge?
Rejoice in the Wonderful things HE has prepared for you today.
Your Strengths, Awareness, Confidence, Courage and YOURSELF.
YOURSELF! WOW...
For YOU are good.
Eat that BBQ folks and have fun dancing to the music.
BIG LOVE to ya!.

No comments:

Post a Comment