Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Ubiquitous

Somehow, this week has become an extention of last weeks challenges.
I thought last week was over with all the emotional dealings, decisions and wasteful energy.
But somehow, the lost paperwork syndrome seems to occur in more than one place at a time.
Last fall, my son worked an absolute wonder with a kitchen timer and various piles of 'Stuff" of mine, which I have accumulated in my 54 years of collecting.
Fifteen minutes to sort, find a home or make a garbage pile.
When the buzzer goes off... the time is up!
He is back at school now.
For some reason, I can't seem to organize as well as he does.
So, I hired someone to help me organize .
Yup, it came to that.
But this week I can' t seem to find the papers I need.
But as the word for the day says, UBIQUITOUS.
And I will go home and be in more than one place at a time and find those papers!
Organization.
...oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment